LG TONE Platinum+ Wireless Bluetooth Headset
The LG TONE Platinum+ Bluetooth Headset just got a whole lot better. Get 2 hours of playtime on just a five minute charge - only at Best Buy.LG TONE Platinum+
Featuring Harman Kardon® Platinum Sound, a fast charge feature and a dedicated Google Assistant button for fast results, discover an understated, elegant design that defines the new standard in audio performance and style in the new LG TONE Platinum+.
- Fast Charging Capability - 2 hours of playtime on just a five minute charge
- Hybrid Speaker Unit - Stronger bass and clearer treble provide for optimal sound
- Harman Kardon® Platinum Sound- Professionally tuned for exceptional audio performance
- Instant Google Assistant Communication- Dedicated button with push-to-talk service for Google Assistant
- Live Translation Application - Instant & easy way to communicate with others in many languages
- Dual MEMS Microphones - Two microphones deliver voice clarity for clear conversation
||V 4.2 (Headset/Hands-Free/A2DP/AVRCP)
||Battery 3.7 V/ 220 mAh, lithium-ion polymer
||Up to 14 days
||Up to 12 hours*
|Music Play Time
||Up to 11 hours*
|Fast Charge Feature
||Get 2 hours of playtime with only a five minute charge
||Less than 2 hours
|Rated Input Voltage
||-10°C (+14°F) ~ +50°C (+122°F)
||6.0" (W) X 7.04" (L) X 0.5" (H) / 1.91 oz
||2402 MHz to 2480 MHz
||Duration of use may vary depending on the connected mobile device, features being used, settings, signal strength, operating temperature, frequency band, and other methods of use.
|LG TONE PLATINUM+ Bluetooth Stereo Headset
|Extra Ear Gels (Small)
|Micro USB Charging Cable (AC adapter head not included)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.